ORGANISATIONAL TRANSFORMATION, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
Our Organisational Transformation, Customer Experience and Performance Improvement practice seeks to drive real improvement to the business bottom line.
Organisations today need to be consistently looking at how they can create greater value for their customer, while improving their efficiency and effectiveness to remain competitive in a local or global market.
SPP helps organisations to measure existing performance and enhance their operations through targeted point solutions or broader transformational change programs, to achieve their potential.
We help to deliver measurable and sustainable improvements in the performance of businesses through optimising the efficiency and effectiveness of people, process and technology across the entire customer experience.
We are well versed in a number of services that support organisations across commercial, government and not-for-profit sectors in improving their operations, including:
- Organisational transformation and change management
- Customer experience design
- Benchmarking and performance diagnostics
- Identification & scoping of initiatives
- Process improvement & re-design
- Cost reduction
- Shared services development
- Supply chain optimisation
- Capital management
- Customer satisfaction improvement
- Managing the R&D and innovation process